Fireball ITSF Coin Op Model
One of the best foosball tables in the market currently. This is the exact model used in the ITSF World Cup in France and also the most favoured table in the tournament.
Amazing quality and built. This is also one of the easiest tables to maintain. The parts of the table hardly break unlike some other brands. This is a coin-operated model mainly for commercial use. Perfect for your bars and cafes.
- ITSF sanction sticker
- Split cabinet
- 27mm or 1’ playfield, the thickest play surface in the industry
- Water-proof, chipping-resistant back wall
- Black anodized rods with 2-man and 3-man rods 3.8mm wall thickness
- Magnetized score beads for points, games and timeouts
- 38mm (1.5”) side walls with laminate surface, 400mm (16”) deep cabinet
- Fast rod-changing system with unique split bushings
- Steel legs with levelers
- 150 kgs
- 12 months warranty (excludes tear and wear parts)
- Palm-friendly rubbery handles with a solid core, with tight fit on the rods
- Magnetized score beads for game points, game count, and timeout.
- Easily installed steal light support frames that can hold any light option
- Precision-ground Fireball balls with hardness between Tornado and Warrior balls for superb ball control
- Hidden side ramps under the play surface to allow smooth wall pass and true bank shot
- Playing figures designed for great ball control and handling, enhanced plastic material with little breakage seen so far
- Foot design supports all styles of play and shots, especially great for back-pin and bank shots
- Improved hardened C-pins for figures and handles
- Improved silicone bumpers that can endure the most aggressive play
Free shipping within Klang Valley area (only at ground floor area, T&C apply).
For other locations, please click here to contact us for a shipping quotation before placing order.
We will deliver your table in Flat Pack Packaging to the ground level at the address given when you placing your order with us. We are using a third party courier service with installation service. You may need to help the driver to unload the table from the lorry.